Haunted World War II
by Matthew L. Swayne
ON HALLOWED AND HAUNTED GROUND
Discover the paranormal legacy of the Second World War. In this book, you will encounter dozens of phenomena in the European and Pacific theaters as well as historic locations in the US where the spirits of the dead are unable—or unwilling—to let the past go.
- The ghost of an admiral gives a tour of the USS Lexington
- Tourists at Dieppe are haunted by the terrifying sounds of battle
- A full-body apparition appears at Schofield Barracks
- Ghost tanks are witnessed patrolling the Russian front
- Phantom footsteps shock the guards at Hickam Air Force Base
- Ghostly soldiers knock on doors at Iwo Jima
- A spirit-sailor keeps eternal watch at Pearl Harbor
This book also shares fascinating stories of supernatural warfare. Learn about wizards and witches in England casting spells to hold the Germans at bay; Dion Fortune and the Fraternity of the Inner Light working magic in support of the Allies; and Aleister Crowley waging a psychic campaign to capture high-ranking Nazi, Rudolf Hess. Haunted World War II explores the high strangeness and haunted aftermath of the most devastating clash of nations in living history.
|Pub Date:||October 2018|
|Product Type:||Trade Paperback|
|Page Count:||264 pages|
|Size:||5 x 8 x 1 IN|